Hotmail is an email service that has completely migrated to Outlook in 2012. Because the job is still easy the Hotmail account to check your mail and send. You want to change your Hotmail password for security reasons, you only need a few steps.
If you are concerned about the security of your data, you can always change the password on your Hotmail account.
Especially if your Hotmail account is directly linked to your Windows 10 access, you should pay attention to a strong password.
If you forget your old password and want to set a new password, you must verify yourself as the account holder so that the account does not fall into the wrong hands.
When choosing a Hotmail password, you should restrict the use of the name of a friend or family member. Even birthdays and weddings do not fit and can get cracked quickly.
- For example, to get an overview of your security passwords for different websites and services, you can use the password manager.
Change Hotmail password
To change your password, you need your access data.
- Open the official website of Hotmail in your browser https://hotmail.com and login Hotmail account with your access data.
- Click “Account settings” above and select the “Passwords” menu on the left.
- Then click on “Change Password” and enter the old password and double the new password in the fields provided.
- Then save the changes.
- If you forgot your password, go to the Hotmail website and click “I forgot my password” below the login fields and follow the instructions.